| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albuquerque, New Mexico in May is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of H2O tumbles during on average 4 days.
- The blue above Albuquerque, New Mexico is glorious having an average of a hefty 10:58 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:59.
- There are approximately 2:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Albuquerque, New Mexico May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Albuquerque, New Mexico:
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 331.1 kms (205.8 miles) N
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 351.6 kms (218.5 miles) NNW
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) W
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) SSW
- Safford, Az, Usa - 385 kms (239.3 miles) SW
- State University, Nm, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) S
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) NNE
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) NNE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) NE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 392 kms (243.6 miles) NE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 350.5 kms (217.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) SE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) S