| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albuquerque, New Mexico in July is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with some rain. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of fluid is released during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Albuquerque, New Mexico are glorious with on average an appreciable 10:36 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:15.
- There are approximately 3:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Albuquerque, New Mexico July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Albuquerque, New Mexico:
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 331.1 kms (205.8 miles) N
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 351.6 kms (218.5 miles) NNW
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) W
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) SSW
- Safford, Az, Usa - 385 kms (239.3 miles) SW
- State University, Nm, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) S
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) NNE
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) NNE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) NE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 392 kms (243.6 miles) NE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 350.5 kms (217.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) SE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) S