| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albuquerque, New Mexico in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with some rain. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 9 days.
- In August the blue above Albuquerque, New Mexico is very sunny having an average of an appreciable 10:17 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
- There are approximately 2:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Albuquerque, New Mexico August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Albuquerque, New Mexico:
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 331.1 kms (205.8 miles) N
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 351.6 kms (218.5 miles) NNW
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) W
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) SSW
- Safford, Az, Usa - 385 kms (239.3 miles) SW
- State University, Nm, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) S
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) NNE
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) NNE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) NE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 392 kms (243.6 miles) NE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 350.5 kms (217.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) SE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) S